The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Still awaiting a reply....

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Still awaiting a reply....

We have worked with your customer service dept. on three separate occasions to seek help to include a survey in our e-newsletter. On all three calls, each customer service rep walked us thru the steps to set up the survey, and on all three occasions the instructions we were given were INACCURATE! This has caused our business not only financial loss, but also these incidences of misinformation has resulted in our company not having the critical information it needed to fulfill tactics in our strategic plan, which is unacceptable/ I was told personally by Katie that my concerns were being forwarded for review, and we would receive communication from your company regarding this issue and we have YET to hear from you.

I'm still uncertain how the ineffective survey tool is supposed to work —

Tags (2)
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured