Stop mobile template warning pop-up

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Stop mobile template warning pop-up

I use a mobile template, but everytime I open my template the warning about using a mobile template pops-up. Hate it. Want it to go away, but how?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Stop mobile template warning pop-up

Hello @KBCNews,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the Community regarding the issue you're experiencing.

The pop-up is designed to come up when a non-mobile template is copied. I did a few tests in your account to try and replicate and it only came up when I made a copy of a non-mobile template. 

But, it sounds like you're saying it comes up every time you go to edit a template, not just when you make a copy of the template.

We might have to do some additional troubleshooting to figure out how to resolve this. If you could e-mail us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the browser you're using, an example template, and a brief reference to this post. We'll investigate further.

It is possible this is a cache/cookies related issue. When I used my go-to browser Chrome to troubleshoot I was not able to get the pop-up to come up no matter what I did. It was only when I changed to Firefox, with a clean cache/cookie slate, that I got the pop-up to show. I would check to see if your browser is set to remove all cookies/cache after each use which might explain why the pop-up keeps showing. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.