Stripe Integration

SOLVED
Go to solution
L366564
Rookie
0 Votes

I am receiving an error message when setting up the integration with Stripe.   Can you provide an update as to when this issue will be fixed?  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

The case has already had the issue tracked to it, and it's been submitted to the devs. If and when there's an update regarding the issue, you'll be notified. We do not have any further information regarding the issue or your case from our support level.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator

Hello @L366564 ,

For assistance with troubleshooting integrations, please call our general support and request a transfer to the Tier 2 integrations support team.

William A
L366564
Rookie
0 Votes

The integration with Stripe has not been working since at least 1/21.  I joined Constant Contact because of its compatibility with Stripe. I contacted the integration team as you suggested yesterday and they could only tell me that it's being worked on and could not offer a resolution date.  In addition, I was told that a supervisor would call me within four hours and that didn't happen either.  It does not take over a week to fix this type of problem if it's a priority for you.  I need an update on when this integration will be fixed.  

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

The case has already had the issue tracked to it, and it's been submitted to the devs. If and when there's an update regarding the issue, you'll be notified. We do not have any further information regarding the issue or your case from our support level.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST