Stripe

SOLVED
Go to solution
DanS847
Rookie
0 Votes

I have my CC account and Stripe account synced. And I have successfully transferred all of the existing Stripe contacts to my CC account. I have multiple products in Stripe. Is there a way to have new Stripe customers be added to a specific list or with a specific tag in CC?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DanS847 ,

At this time the Stripe integration works with pre-built list setups, based on data from the Stripe side - All, Lapsed, First-Time, etc.

To further distill these contacts into other lists not associated with the direct integration, add more specific details not provided / synced, etc. then you'd need to either import that separately - such as via file import for a bulk update - or manually edit the contacts on a case-by-case basis.

See also:

Tutorial video: Stripe integration

Installing the Constant Contact app in Stripe

Strip integration setup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DanS847 ,

At this time the Stripe integration works with pre-built list setups, based on data from the Stripe side - All, Lapsed, First-Time, etc.

To further distill these contacts into other lists not associated with the direct integration, add more specific details not provided / synced, etc. then you'd need to either import that separately - such as via file import for a bulk update - or manually edit the contacts on a case-by-case basis.

See also:

Tutorial video: Stripe integration

Installing the Constant Contact app in Stripe

Strip integration setup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST