Subscriber can no longer find my non-profit's group emails

PatriciaS6653
Participant

Subscriber can no longer find my non-profit's group emails

Good afternoon.  I run a non-profit that caters primarily to seniors.  For some, reading emails can be a struggle.  One subscriber (with me since 2018) can no longer "find" my emails.  The last emails she could locate from our non-profit dated back to March 2021.  I suggested she check other folders (junk, spam, etc.) since I know that sometimes emails get directed to those mail folders and not the inbox.  No luck!

I checked and she has not unsubscribed from our mailing list.  She can receive personal emails from me and since the group emails list my email address as the sender I don't think she blocked me.  Can a person block a constant contact email and not the email address of the sender?

Short of having to forward our group's emails to her once constant contact send them out, I am at a loss.

Any suggestions?

Thank you for your time and assistance!

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @PatriciaS6653,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! It is possible that recent security updates could have caused her Internet Service Provider to start blocking emails from large senders like us from coming into the inbox. A good step would be to have her Safelist Constant Contact. For more information and to help with troubleshooting steps please give our Delivery team a call. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.