Subscriber not receiving mailing

SOLVED
Go to solution

Subscriber not receiving mailing

We have a subscriber to whom we send weekly newsletters (58 in total). They never bounce, but none have been received by the intended recipient.

They have checked with their ISP and none have gone into spam/ junk folders. The email address is correct.

We have checked with our website provider and our address is not blacklisted. I can't find any specific help on the CC knowledge base as all articles refer to bouncing emails, not ones that never arrive.

Does anyone have any experience of this and how can we resolve it? I'm also wondering if this is happening to other people we mail out to, but we don't know about it!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Resolved thank you. For the record, this was due to the contact having a role address not allowed - admin@

Would like to click accepted solution, but there doesn't appear to have that button available at this moment.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @OACP ,

With all the troubleshooting you've done, I'd recommend reaching out to our Deliverability team directly. They're going to have the best insight on what steps can be taken for this contact, and can provide additional guidance on safelisting emails, safelisting domains, and setting up authentication if needed.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Follow up - having accepted that as a solution, I then tried to call the deliverability team on 0808 234 9315.

I was re-directed to voicemail (all users out of office), but the mailbox couldn't accept any more voicemail messages.

Can you tell me how I get hold of someone to resolve this, please?

Thanks.

Hello @OACP ,

I submitted a ticket to the Deliverability team, who should be reaching out within the next 24 business hours. I'd recommend updating your account to have a phone number (My Account > Personal Information). Otherwise, they'll be reaching out to the account's primary email address if they're unable to get ahold of you via phone.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Resolved thank you. For the record, this was due to the contact having a role address not allowed - admin@

Would like to click accepted solution, but there doesn't appear to have that button available at this moment.

View solution in original post