Subscription / Unsubscribe Button

pavendano
Occasional Participant

Subscription / Unsubscribe Button

Hello!

Is there a way to update the "Update Profile" to "Update Subscription" on the bottom of an email? 

We don't want people to automatically click unsubscribe because it is the first option they see...... 

Please help, SOS! 

Sincerely,

Eunice 

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @pavendano ,

You can make changes to the Update Profile form through your Sign Up Forms tab > Basic Landing Pages. Providing additional lists in this form will also make them available as options on the unsubscription confirmation page, in case your contacts were only planning to unsubscribe from one partocular list instead of from all of your emails.

You can also change if you want unsubscribers to leave a reason for unsubscribing, or to turn off/on the update profile link via your Settings.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
pavendano
Occasional Participant

Hello,

It shouldn't be called "Update Profile" at the bottom of the email. People definitely won't choose that option unless it says "Update Subscription." I've seen many many many people ask Constant Contact to help for the unsubscribe options but no solutions 😕