Subscription by email?

Highlighted

Subscription by email?

For about 3 weeks now I've had my website live and I've got 5 blog posts so far. I've been really wishing I could add a way for my viewers to subscribe & be notified by email each time a new blog is posted. Will having Contant Contact make that happen?

Thanks in advance. 
Makenzie Wilson

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Subscription by email?

Hello @MakenzieW48,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! That is an excellent question. The best way to notify customers when you have a new blog post on your website would be to set up an automated email series to automatically send your new subscribers an email right when they sign up, and then you will be able to choose the time frame to which it will send the rest of the emails in your automated series. You can link these emails to your website where your blog posts are hosted. Another way would be to send everyone an email manually in Constant Contact every time you update your blog. I hope this answered your question! Have a wonderful rest of your week. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured