The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Sucks!!!!!!

Highlighted

Sucks!!!!!!

lost all of our contacts for 1 week now. Program is slow, crashes often. Could not get our newsletter out this week.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Sucks!!!!!!

Hi @SimonM545,

I am sorry to hear that our platform feels unsatisfactory. Could you explain in more detail about the loss of contacts that you experienced? How many contacts did you lose from the account? When did you lose them? 

Also, are you receiving any error messages when the site crashes? If so, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message? What actions are you taking before the site crashes? Are you editing a particular block? Does the site crash when you are just navigating through the platform?

For workaround steps to resolve the slowness:

1. Change Browsers
  2. Log in through Incognito/safe mode to see if it may not be a cache-related issue
  3. Update computer system

If you can explain in more detail about the issues that you experienced, we can try to source out the causes for these issues. We appreciate any information you may provide us! Thank you!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

The system constantly crashes and I can't save even a simple sentence in a newsletter we're trying to send out tomorrow. The system says "you have unsaved changes" but WILL NOT allow me to save. I click save and it just sits there for an hour with no response. And then boots me out and I have to try again. I've been trying for three hours to type in and save one simple sentence to finish our newsletter.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Hey there @tryan1141 ,

We're sorry to hear you've experienced trouble working on your emails. Could you answer some of the following questions so we can troubleshoot further?

1. What browser are you using, and is it as up-to-date as possible? Does using a different browser alleviate the issues?
  2. Are you on a home or work network? Does moving to a different network (different wifi, mobile data, etc.) help at all?
  3. Does clearing your cache (not the saved passwords, just the cached images and files) and restarting your browser alleviate the issues at all?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured