Sunday System failure

LarryP37
Participant

Sunday System failure

It is now about 11 am  on Sunday morning when we load and create new campaigns for the week

ahead. We are unable to "COPY" a previous campaign and modify it for the coming week. We

get an error message that says, "OOPS something went wrong...". That is an understatement. We

are unable to bring up any of our former campaigns to modify and this has put us in a bind for the

week. Please check your system ASAP and fix the problem. Pretty disappointed!

Larry Perry

Performance Press

2 REPLIES 2
MaryLouH68
Participant

this happens to me ALL THE TIME.  Then when i can finally get it loaed and renamed, it tell me every 2 min that it need to revert to last saved state.  The entire time the campaign is open for editing, the save button is not available.  VERY FRUSTRATING

Mariah_P
Employee

Hello @LarryP37,

Thank you for contacting the community! I am sorry to hear that you are receiving a whoops error when copying a campaign. Sometimes trying to rename the copy fixes the issue or trying to open Constant Contact in another browser.  Also, sometimes using Incognito/Safe Mode will reveal that it might be a plugin/extension that is interfering with the site. If that does not work please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the troubleshooting steps you have tried, and a reference to this post so we can investigate further.

Thank you!

Mariah P

Community & Social Media Support

Mariah_P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!