We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Super new at tech- where do I start my blog?

CharlotteT16
Participant

Super new at tech- where do I start my blog?

I am really not techy at all... let's just pretend I am from the 19th century writing notes to give to the pony express. I have like maybe 30% of enough information to know that a blog is hosted on a website... so, is that where I build my blog?

1 REPLY 1
Adelina_R
Employee

Hello @CharlotteT16 

If you are wanting to create an area that people can visit on the internet that houses blog posts that would be creating a website. You can see how to Create a Website Through Constant Contact here

If you are wanting to email out blog posts you would use our email templates. For example, if you want to send blog info or posts to you contact's email inbox instead of having them go to a website. You can see how to Create an Email here 

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.