Survey Data

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Survey Data

can you track the survey responses via email or do they have to be anonymous?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Survey Data

Hello @TinaMarieC,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding our Survey tool. With Surveys, you have the ability to capture a person and what their responses are if you send the survey out through one of its internal invitations. The links in these are coded specifically for each email address so we can discreetly provide you how your contacts respond, if that is what you'd like.

Otherwise, if you'd prefer the responses be anonymous, you can utilize the Survey url we provide - as it is not coded and can be shared anywhere.

For more information I'd definitely recommend checking out our article on the subject.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured