Survey Features / Video Embed inside Survey

CarlS577
Participant

Survey Features / Video Embed inside Survey

Does Constant Contact still offer the Survey platform. Back in 2016 they had a very good survey system but despite all of its many features, the one that I needed most it did not offer which was the ability to feature a video inside a survey without the user being taken to the video hosting site i.e You Tube, Vimeo which at the time made the survey platform for my particular application not very useful and subsequently had to go over to SurveyGizmo because they did have the video embed feature.  

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @CarlS577 ,

At this time we cannot host video files due to their average file sizes, and since email clients' algorithms are more likely in general to spam filter ESP emails with embedded videos. Is there a particular reason you'd need to have the video file embedded into your survey form and can't host it on another site / drive?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.