Survey/Form Error

Survey/Form Error

We have sent out a survey and are using it for people to register for a online course. We are receiving multiple issues where once someone register, they can't register again for another course or when they forward the email it won't allow another person to register.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @TechnipFMC_Measurement ,

If you sent out a survey through a regular invitation built in the survey, it's likely locked to the specific contact it was sent to directly. That means forwarding and refilling it out isn't really going to work, unless you allowed the survey to be filled over and over again on same devices.

My suggestion would be to have your survey set up to collect personal info, turn on the ability to have the same survey filled out multiple times on the same device, and use the survey's share link in a regular My Campaigns email to get it sent out. That should also allow it to be forwarded and filled out by people who aren't your contacts, and who've also already filled it to fill it again for other courses. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.