The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Survey Individual Text Results are lost

Highlighted
Visitor

Survey Individual Text Results are lost

Hello,

A survey I had created for my church closed tonight. Name is May 27 2020 for Christ the King Lutheran Church. Before the survey closed I could see the individual text answers on questions 13 and 19, asking people to type in comments. After it closed I could no longer access them. It's showing me that there are results (68 responses to question 13 and 54 responses to question 19) but when I click on it there is only one result from an anonymous respondent. All the responses I could see initially are gone. We need those individual comments! It is the main reason we created this survey! I saw a prior question titled Lost Individual Results from 2017, which seems to be the same issue. If this is a software issue it's a MAJOR glitch in your system, especially since it is now 2020. This is the first time we have created a survey in Constant Contact and we upgraded our account to do so. My boss is awaiting the results NOW and I don't have the text responses to give him. The responses are there, I just can't see them. Please respond ASAP. My boss expects to see this data at 8am (and now it's 1:12am)

Thank you,

Jennifer

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Survey Individual Text Results are lost

Hello @JenniferL178 ,

I got the survey re-calculated through our administrative system and am now able to see the individual results. While downloading the individual responses is always an option even if the results don't show up in the UI, if this issue occurs again feel free to reach out to us and we can refresh the survey to make sure the individual responses are showing up as intended.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured