Survey Monkey use

BDDieselPerformance
Regular Participant

Survey Monkey use

Hello,

I was looking to do Net Performer Score type of surveys and I see the Survey Monkey and Constant Contact integration, but I am having a hard time finding the answers to some of my questions before I proceed with an annual commitment to the Survey Monkey service.

Would anyone whom is using this integration be able to answer the following questions:

I could not do a test of a survey on a free Survey Monkey plan as the instructions call for an embed function that is not present. Can I get the function on their Advantage plan (the least amount for an individual plan)?

With the integration, would I be able to see which email addresses clicked on what score in the NPS survey?  

Would those results only be viewed in Survey Monkey?

Another other considerations I should keep in mind with the level of plan I choose on Survey Monkey?

Thank you very much for any insights!

Ron

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @BDDieselPerformance ,

As long as you're able to sync up your SurveyMonkey account, you should be able to add the blocks into your email, regardless of the SM plan from my understanding. If SM is requiring you upgrade to a paid plan to work with our system, it may be worth reaching out to their support to get the full details on their requirements.

With that said, there may be some discrepancies between our reporting and how it functions in tandem with SM's. Our higher level technical team is going to look into this in more depth for you. You should receive an email from them within the next four business days, after they've had time to research and get you all the details. I'll also try to make sure this reply is updated for the sake of other Community members who may have similar questions to yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.