The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Survey Results missing data

Highlighted
Real Estate

Survey Results missing data

I have created a form to collect volunteer information, and we've had about a dozen or so come in and about a third of them are missing data.  When we call the person to get the data we need, they tell us that they filled it out on the form, however it never made it to us although the rest of their data was there.  

Has this been an issue before? Now I am wondering how much other data we've missed because I filled out the form myself, to try and replicate it, and it never even showed up at all in my results   

If Cc cannot provide a reliable survey product, then it should be removed from being offered all-together.  

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Survey Results missing data

Hello @Marisa_M ,

Can you please elaborate on what information has been missing? I just did several tests, and all my results went through with all the information I provided.

When you or these sign-ups have entered in information, has the Thank you page shown? Are you receiving any error messages or alerts when attempting to open the survey or submit it?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Real Estate

Re: Survey Results missing data

Hi William,

We have received several survey responses that did not have any boxes checked even though they were a required field.

When we called the respondents to ask them their preferences because none were selected on the form, they were adamant that they did indeed select them when submitting the form.

I did a test myself and it seems that if the form is submitted without the selections, the user receives the error message saying to make a selection, BUT the survey results were already sent/logged in the responses in my CC account.  Therefore, whatever they selected AFTER getting the error message was not included in the actual results. 

You can see this under the survey in our account called "Committee Application 2020-21"

Thank you.

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured