The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Survey User Errors

Highlighted
Established Member

Survey User Errors

We have had several complaints about an error code: [cid:ii_kea6b52s0] coming up when users try to submit one of our surveys.  Responses are logged, but the user cannot tell it has been submitted - causing them to repeatedly attempt to complete the survey and resulting in us have duplicate responses.

Anyone else have this issue or know why?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Survey User Errors

Hello @GretchenH7 ,

I would like to help you find out why this error message is occuring. I do need some more information to look into this issue. Can you tell me which surveys this error message is connected to and is there any message on the error other than the code?

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Established Member

The error is coming up on our Volunteer Enrollment Form survey.  And as far as it was reported to me by our volunteers - it is just the error code, nothing else.

Highlighted
Employee

Hi GretchenH7!

Thank you for providing your survey name. You currently have your closing page set to redirect to your website, and there is a dynamic element in the URL that is causing the error.  Luckily this is an easy fix! 

• Click the name of your survey
  • Click the closing page link 
  • Either put in a different URL or remove the following dynamic content from your URL:  ?SEC={4A98EC4E-7D5F-4D38-AB91-4F3C7E470348}

Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured