Survey - add link

Regular Participant

Survey - add link

I'm designing a survey. Is it possible to include a link in a survey question?

6 REPLIES 6

Hello @GeorgeF326 ,

Yep, you can add hyperlinks in survey questions while you're editing the text.

Screenshot 2020-11-09 115801.jpg

Screenshot 2020-11-09 115841.jpg

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thanks. I opened the question to edit, highlighted the text, but that box does not show up

Did anything appear when you clicked the little chain-link icon, @GeorgeF326 ?

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Participant

no window pops up when the text in the question is highlighted

@GeorgeF326 , did you first click to edit the text in the question section?

Screenshot 2020-11-09 123107.jpg

Once you do that, you'll then highlight the text you need to have turn into a link, then select the hyperlink button.

Screenshot 2020-11-09 115801.jpg

Then you'll paste in the URL you need, and then insert and save.

Screenshot 2020-11-09 115841.jpg

William D

yes. CC is evidently having technical problems with the platform. I'll try later. Thanks for your help