The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Survey downloads - not getting text responses

Highlighted
Real Estate

Survey downloads - not getting text responses

I am trying to export our survey results and all I want is the Summary plus text responses. I have selected the Export to Excel "Summary with text responses" and it is not giving me the text responses, only the number of text responses. Please fix this.

CC-survey export.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Survey downloads - not getting text responses

Hello @Marisa_M ,

This is something our engineers are looking into, while also working with our devs to find a solid survey integration we can partner with. I've made not of your issue for them to review, and they'll notify you if and when there's an update. In the meantime, I'd suggest going to your overall results, then selecting "View Text Answers" for the applicable question. 

You can also export the individual responses as a CSV file, but I've personally found that copy-pasting the View Text Answers table is easier.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Real Estate

Re: Survey downloads - not getting text responses

Thanks, I was able to get what I needed using the CSV download, but wanted to make sure that you were aware the other format was not working.

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured