Survey in Constant Contact

SOLVED
Go to solution
EasternCTAOR
Constant Contact Partner

We conducted a survey through Constant Contact in April, 2021. However, when we go back into our account to view the old survey, we don't see it in our list.  Any links we had to the survey from email are no longer valid because the survey was closed. Is there a way on the back end that the survey/questions can be restored?

This was the link used in the email that went out to our contacts on 4/19/2021 at 5:23pm: http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07ehtay2nvkn69cs89/start

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @EasternCTAOR ,

As of May 2, 2022 all legacy-style surveys have been shutdown. If you're needing particular wording from an email attached to a particular survey, or if you're needing the wording of the surveys' questions themselves, we may be able to pull that from our administrative system. However all reporting is no longer accessible at this point, even for our higher level technical teams.

Email notifications regarding this would've been sent to accounts' main addresses with the subject line: Important information regarding your account.

For information on using the newer survey page system:

Creating survey pages

Editing active surveys

Sharing surveys 

Survey reporting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @EasternCTAOR ,

As of May 2, 2022 all legacy-style surveys have been shutdown. If you're needing particular wording from an email attached to a particular survey, or if you're needing the wording of the surveys' questions themselves, we may be able to pull that from our administrative system. However all reporting is no longer accessible at this point, even for our higher level technical teams.

Email notifications regarding this would've been sent to accounts' main addresses with the subject line: Important information regarding your account.

For information on using the newer survey page system:

Creating survey pages

Editing active surveys

Sharing surveys 

Survey reporting

William A
EasternCTAOR
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Hi William,

Thanks for the quick reply! I can't believe I missed that email. I am hoping to get the wording of the surveys' questions themselves. I am not worried about the reporting at this point, just hoping to give this years survey committee something to reference for question creation.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

I just sent an email to the account's main address with the wording from that survey, split off into individual sections. Feel free to respond directly to that email if you have any other questions. Otherwise you can also email us directly at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com .

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST