Survey option cost and survey contact question

SOLVED
Go to solution
DanB22
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello - We have a regular account,  a month. I'd like to do a survey via Constant Contact instead of monkey. If I upgrade to Plus, how much more a month? Second question, with the survey, can I use custom field contact details information, so I know exactly who responds to my survey? Many thanks, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DanB22 ,

It looks like you've been on Email Plus the entire time your account has been paid for. Please also bear in mind that all accounts with over 10k contacts are considered Email Plus, so you already have access to the survey pages. As far as contact details, at this time it isn't possible to include contact details in the landing page, even when sent in an email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DanB22 ,

It looks like you've been on Email Plus the entire time your account has been paid for. Please also bear in mind that all accounts with over 10k contacts are considered Email Plus, so you already have access to the survey pages. As far as contact details, at this time it isn't possible to include contact details in the landing page, even when sent in an email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
DanB22
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you! I hope in the future that CC will consider adding the contact info details to a survey. It will make certain types of follow-up much, much easier. Have a super day.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST