We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Survey showing 36 reponses but 0% in overall results

R.C.Hagen
Regular Participant

Survey showing 36 reponses but 0% in overall results

I activated a survey and shared the url link. The survey has received 36 responses, which I can see if I export individual results. However the overall results show 0% for every question. I need to see overall results, anyone know what's going on? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @R.C.Hagen ,

It seems you're running into a relatively new issue that our engineers are still investigating. I've submitted your case to them for further review. If and when they have an update to the issue, they'll make sure to notify you directly. At this time it appears to be specific to individual surveys, rather than account-wide issues.

In the meantime, I was able to perform an Export All for your results and get a CSV with those details, so I'd suggest doing that on your end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
R.C.Hagen
Regular Participant

Hi William, export all is no good, I need to see the overall responses as percentages which that option doesn't give me without lots of extra work to bring individual responses together. I look forward to seeing this corrected ASAP as we cannot be asking our staff to complete this survey again. 

Regards, 

Paul