The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Survey tool in app missing

Highlighted
Health Practitioners & Centers

Survey tool in app missing

Hello, why can’t I create a quick survey to my email list from the app? I can in survey monkey. Also BTW, app keeps crashing.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Survey tool in app missing

Hello @SignatureMedicine ,

Our survey tool uses an older system that isn't compatible with the mobile app, which is why it's only accessible for building, editing, and sending invites on desktop. Our app devs are looking to potentially add poll blocks to the Cross-Platform Editor (the one accessible on both the app and desktop systems) in the future. 

As far as the app crashing, can you provide any screenshots of errors you're seeing, or can you elaborate on when it seems to occur (i.e. if accessing or doing anything specific seems to consistently result in a crash)? Additionally, can you please provide the version of the app you're using and what your device and operating system is (Android, iOS, etc.)? With that information I can reach out to our mobile app team for some further investigation. Otherwise, you can also call our regular support line, describe the issues you're having with the mobile app crashing, and they can get you transferred to the team for live phone support.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured