The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Surveys

Highlighted

Surveys

Why is it so difficult to reformat pictures and save in surveys. Every time I try, can't save and have to go back to the beginning. It is so very frustrating. I expect more from Constant Contact!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Surveys

Hello @MaryA1142 ,

I was able to go into your account and insert / edit images without any issue. Would you be able to provide any screenshots or exact wording of any errors you get while trying to save? Or would you be able to try clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser, to see if that gets around the issue?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured