Suspend account process is ineffective!

Participant

Suspend account process is ineffective!

Suspend account is an option as per company policy and part of your value proposition. 

I am very disappointed to notice that after sending two emails still the account has not been suspended. Moreover, no one replied in any way.

Suspend account process is ineffective and not an indication of a customer oriented organisation 

Looking forward to hearing from you

1 REPLY 1

Hi @ConstantinosH7

I apologize for any confusion there may be about your account taking part of our suspend program. For your account security we cannot actually go into an account's billing details through the Community. Because of this I would suggest reaching out to our Billing team directly. Here is a link to the best hours and numbers to reach the Billing Department. Any one of our billing agents can help look into this for you and get the answers you need.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.