Suspended email

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Suspended email

Hello I have looked at your video, explaining suspended emails starting off as non existent email, but it is listing the email from myself -the sender- + my company co-workers as suspended emails which makes no sense. As I am the one sending the emails from . How can I fix this? Thank you. Best Regards, Joanne

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Suspended email

Hello @ElliotF83 ,

I went ahead and got your email address unsuspended administratively. I'd recommend doing a quicksend of the last email you were supposed to receive, then checking your contact page's engagement history to see if it bounces at all.

Additionally, if you have less than 15 addresses you need to try unsuspending, feel free to send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the email addresses, and a reference to what you're needing done. If you have more than that needing to be unsuspended, then you'll need to call into Deliverability so they can look into why so many valid emails would have bounced as non-existent enough to trigger suspension.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured