We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Suspended emails

JamesS08223
Participant

Suspended emails

Hello,

I've sent my first Campaign ever!  I have 5 contacts that I've been emailing no problems with mass emailing using Protonmail last week.  I switched over to Constant Contact and now these people can NOT get my mass mailing information emails that they signed up for!  Their emails come back as "Suspended".  I need to know HOW to get that status REMOVED from these emails  I've never used Constant Contact to send to them before this and the first email I sent out, theirs come back "suspended".  That's BOGUS!   I understand that "Constant Contact" PUTS THE "SUSPENDED" designator on email accounts.  If so, THEY CAN REMOVE THAT DESIGNATOR from my email contacts that WANT TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS...just like they did when I was using protonmail!

HELP ASAP! THIS IS TIMELY INFO. THEY NEED!

1 REPLY 1
Adelina_R
Employee

Hello @JamesS08223 

We apologize that you experienced this! Right now, we do have a way to unsuspend an email address if needed. You can see the steps to do so here!

In case this does happen again or you just want a little more information on Suspended emails and other bounce types, please reference this article! 

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.