Suspended

ShannonS25
Participant

Suspended

Is there a way to do a mass delete of suspended email addresses rather than go through individual campaigns?

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee

Hello @ShannonS25 ,

Unfortunately there isn’t a way at the moment to select all suspended bounces across multiple email sends and delete them as a whole. What you will need to do is go into each campaign isolate the suspended bounce category, select all and then delete them. This is listed as a feature request with us and I have added your name to this request to see this added into the product. However a lot of the times when you are going back and deleting suspended contacts they can overlap on the reports. So how you will know if you have previously deleted a contact from a different bounce report is when you get to the second bounce report and some contacts have a line struck through the email address that indicates that it has already been deleted from the system.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.