The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Suspending account

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

temporarily suspend my account

Greetings, I am new to the forum, I need your help Due to the crisis we are going through as a consequence of COVID19 and companies have had to stop its operation, which option does constant contact give me so as not to continue investing money at least until we can start producing it? Can we suspend the account for a defined time? If I cancel the account, what will happen to my contacts and templates? please help
Highlighted

Re: temporarily suspend my account

Hi @RubenP08,

Thank you for reaching out. We definitely empathize with the situation you're currently in. Constant Contact does provide a suspension option for a nominal fee. The account can stay suspended indefinitely. Cancellation is also an option, but the account data is only guaranteed for 120 days. I recommend speaking with our Billing team for assistance. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: temporarily suspend my account

What is the nominal fee to pause our account?  Can you put that in this discussion or up on the website.

That way your loyal users can see the fee before putting any time towards waiting on calling your billing department.

CC could also of course offer to pause accounts at no charge during this time.  You know, as a service to your loyal customers?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Suspension de mi suscripcion

I want to suspend my subscription since I am not using this service. How do I do this, I do not want to be charged

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Suspension de mi suscripcion

Hello @WilliamL8754 ,

We're sorry to see you go, but we can definitely assist you by getting you directed to our Billing team. Since we cannot process Billing requests over the Community due to security purposes, we strongly recommend reaching out to our Billing team via phone.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Want to suspend account

I am struggling on your website to suspend my account, please assist with details. I want to act immediately. Thank you

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Want to suspend account

Hello @user834728 ,

We wanted to make sure you're assisted, so we submitted your suspension request through a ticket to the Billing team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates, or if they require additional information.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

when will the account get suspended? I am lost with this procedure.   

Highlighted

The account will be suspended as soon as Billing can get to it. The pricing will be initially prorated for the amount of time left in your current Billing cycle. Since suspensions can vary in pricing based on your contacts, if you need an exact quote and time frame, it's still best to reach out to Billing directly via phone.

William D

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Pausing account

Is it possible for us to PAUSE our account, NOT cancel it?  We don't want to loose access to content or contacts.  Thank you

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured