Suspending account

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Pausing account

Hi @GirlsRising 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process your suspension request. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. I hope you have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted

Suspend Account

Please suspend this account. Thank you!

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Suspend Account

Hello @CharlesW04 ,

It looks like you already spoke with our Chat support, who recommended you call in. I went ahead and got a ticket submitted to Billing for you. Since their queue is quite full, it may take longer than the usual 1-2 business days to process. You may still wish to call in for a faster resolution. Regardless, the Billing team will reach out if they require more information, and when the suspension has been processed.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Account

How do I put my account on hold?

Highlighted

Re: Account

Hello @staceyb31094 ,

You can suspend your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted I've submitted your suspension request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

another bill

I have just received another email from constanct contact saying that the further 6 months has been taken.  Please please help.  I tried to change the prepayment to 6 months not extend it!!

Also can I suspend?  

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: another bill

Hello @hazelb9 , We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process your suspension request. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adelina R

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Suspend

I want to temporarily suspend my account, as I don't have any projects with email marketing campaigns at the moment. In the email I received, I was told that I can do it for 5 usd per month. Can you tell me how to do it? Regards

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Suspend

Hello @user2419 ,

To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your suspension request through a ticket to Billing. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Highlighted
Real Estate

Please suspend my account

I want to suspend my account, but there is no option in the website to do so. That's very consumer unfriendly. I tried twice to call the CC number here in Spain last week, but that doesn´t answer. Then I sent a fax - CC does not like to receive email themselves it seems - to CC last week: no reaction, no answer at all. Yesterday I had a chat with CC and the CC lady promised to put me on a call back list (as she couldn't do it for me), I hope she did so. Why is CC making life so difficult when it comes to suspending or cancelling? There should be an option in the menu once logged in. Please send me an email confirming that it's suspended or instructions how to do it myself. Thx Stefan.

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured