Suspending account

Highlighted

Re: Please suspend my account

Hello @Stefand17,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize you had trouble trying to connect with us. For troubleshooting purposes, could you share the numbers you used to contact us? I want to make sure you're contacting the appropriate lines. It's possible you may have been trying to contact outside of business hours, as well. But if you received any error messages, please let me know and I can get this information to the right people. As for fax, we don't operate a support channel through faxes and all of our agents are working from home so any faxes potentially sent to us would not be received. 

I can confirm that your request was submitted to Billing by the Chat agent. It will be reviewed as soon as possible. I have left a comment noting that you are looking for a follow-up regarding your request. Thank you.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Dear Nick S

Thank you for the esg , our company been trought heavy storm lately with Covidd as we work in toruism Mice sector Meetings and conferences, now when i ask the Contant contact 

to suspend pur account i did not mean to cancel it totaly ??  , today if we whant to sign in we see our account with more 15000 email and templates been canceled like this .. all our work email been canceled all our marketing been erased cancel because we ask to stop  payment fee for 2 months  because of Covid .

Today we think we can re start slowly in September with all our offices in China , indonesia , Madgasar , Sri lanka etc but we have no account anymore to send out any emails

as before because Constant contact just cancel all  and this makes us upset as we only ask to posponed the account as nobody would reayd any mails duering ghr crisis .

i wisjh to re intall the account and suspend it till september than we will re start all .

Please let us know how we can contact someone here in belgium  or speak to someone 

thank you,laurent Tanguy 

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Thank you Nick waiting for themto reply me Brgds laurent

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

is sad that i did not hear anythign yeat from Billing department or get any hemp to re instore our account as a company , Constant contact does not oook weel after their clients 

i must say nobody ctc ùe per email phone and we are a intertnational company.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hi Nick

thanks but so far no news fro contant contact billing derpartment  . take so long to reach them at all 

to get a a simple re install the account

bye laurent 

Highlighted

Hi @LaurentT1 

Thank you for following up with us on this. I apologize you have not yet heard back from our Billing Support about suspending your account. I would like to clarify that our suspend process does come at a monthly charge.  This suspend charge is however a nominal fee compared to the monthly charges an account may normally receive. The only way to stop all charges on an account is to cancel the account. Because we are unable to go into an account's billing details in the Community, I have submitted a ticket to our Billing Support so one of our agents may look into your request further.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

covid 19 toruism

Dear sir Madam

We work in tourism merely in Asian destiantions and African and our business been 100 % down since 2 months and we espect not to recover before

oct or november this year . so we ask to frezze our account for a few months as there is no point making any mailing to our clients as we are in full crisis at the moment

So we ask to extend this to till oct but we get only time till june than our account will be canceld by constant contcat while we are client for more  than 10 years  .

We only ask to frezze our monthly paiment for till october this year and we will surelt restart  mailling by then . hpw can you help us as i can fine any email to ask this 

Thank you Laurent tanguy

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: covid 19 toruism

Hi @LaurentT1 

Thank you for reaching out about your account! While we're always happy to help, due to account security we are unable to assist with billing related questions here in the Community. We can however share information about our basic billing policies, including that users do have the option to suspend their account for a nominal fee per month. Suspending the account would allow for you to work on your campaigns and manage your contacts though you would not have the option to send emails. You can unsuspend the account from the “My Account” section at any time. We have submitted a ticket to our Billing Support in your account to further assist with suspending your account. One of these agents will contact you directly with further information.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Please Suspend Account Until Further Notice

Dear Constant Contact Admin, Please suspend this account until further notice. Our league has been shut down since March and we have not used CC during this time. We also own San Francisco Coed Rec Soccer League which has its own Constant Contact Account but has not been used since 2017. Please also suspend that account. Thank you, Irene Kaludi Bay Area Adult Soccer League and San Francisco Coed Rec Soccer League

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Please Suspend Account Until Further Notice

Hello @IkeK ,

We were able to submit tickets for both accounts mentioned. Depending on the size of Billing's queue, it may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days for them to address the tickets. For a quicker response, we recommend calling into Billing directly.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured