The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Switching Between Languages

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Switching Between Languages

Hello. We are looking to add an email list and newsletter to go to our Spanish-speaking community, but it's essential that the footer text (privacy policy/unsubscribe) also be in Spanish on our Spanish emails AND on the lead generation landing page we're creating to build the list. Can I change the settings language so that the footer text on the lead generation page will be in Spanish, w/o that being a universal change to other campaigns going forward?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Switching Between Languages

Hello @TinaD663 ,

At this time, the only way to do this would be to change your account's language settings. However, this would be need to be changed back when you need to switch back to English.

This is something our engineers are looking into making easier, so I've tagged the appropriate service requests and submitted your case to the engineers. If and when they have an update to these requests, they'll make sure to notify you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured