Switching from Constant Contact to Donor Perfect Integration

lbubniak
Participant

Switching from Constant Contact to Donor Perfect Integration

My client wants to integrate Constant Contact with their Donor Perfect account. If we switch to the Donor Perfect Constant COntact option, do we lose all of our media files from the prior Constant Contact account? Photos, videos, graphics? Can these be transferred into Donor Perfect?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @lbubniak ,

If DP forces you to make a brand new CTCT account through them for their integration, then you'd essentially have to migrate all your media and contacts over to that new account. If DP will allow you to connect an already-existing CTCT account to them, then you should still be able to use the account you currently have.

This is likely something you'll want to discuss with DP's support, since we have limited knowledge of 3rd party apps and integrations developed by other companies.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.