Sync and manage contact lists with the Constant Contact Plugin for WordPress

LindaM8055
Rookie
0 Votes

How can I re-order the lists in my subscriptions form?

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LindaM8055 ,

At this time it isn't possible to rearrange the lists in a WP integrated form. I've marked your account as interested in the development of such a feature, and submitted it to the devs. If and when they have an update regarding this request, they'll notify you directly. At this time, there's no hard ETA on its development.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LindaM8055
Rookie
0 Votes

You answered my question. Although it would be easier to be able to order lists myself, I finally discovered that Constant Contact was ordering the list alphabetically.  I tried to correct the problem by numbering my list like a numbered list in a word document but discovered that the algorithm numbers a list thus: 1, 10, 11, 12, 2, 3, etc. I then had to resort to numbering my list thus: a, b, c, d, etc. This is only a work around, I would much prefer to be able to re-order the list using a method similar to the way menu items are re-ordered in the Wordpress menu part of the dashboard.

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @LindaM8055,

We definitely appreciate your feedback and have submitted it to the correct department! We do completely understand how this feature would be helpful. Thank you. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST