Sync your SurveyMonkey account with Constant Contact

SOLVED
Go to solution
AmyL497
Rookie

I'm launching a survey for a client through surveymonkey and didn't realize they had over 13,000 contacts. I have a plan with surveymonkey that allows 1,000 responses per month. Is there a way to launch through Constant Contact so all 13,000 contacts get the survey but we only use a sample of 1,000 to get overall results?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @AmyL497 , 

I checked with our technical department, and they did let me know that Constant Contact will send the survey itself out to the full 13k (or however many contacts are on the list you choose to send the email to), but SurveyMonkey will likely cap the responses at 1,000, if that is all that your plan with them allows. I would recommend reaching out to SurveyMonkey to confirm this, as we cannot really confirm how they choose to limit/calculate the responses, only what we can send out on our end. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @AmyL497 , 

I checked with our technical department, and they did let me know that Constant Contact will send the survey itself out to the full 13k (or however many contacts are on the list you choose to send the email to), but SurveyMonkey will likely cap the responses at 1,000, if that is all that your plan with them allows. I would recommend reaching out to SurveyMonkey to confirm this, as we cannot really confirm how they choose to limit/calculate the responses, only what we can send out on our end. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST