We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Syndicate RSS Content

SallyH42
Occasional Participant

Syndicate RSS Content

We would like to set up a module in our weekly CC email that pulls and presents the 2-3 most recent headlines from the blog on our website automatically via RSS. Is that possible?

2 REPLIES 2
Kara_D
Employee

Hi SallyH42!

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question! We currently have a feature request for an RSS to Email feature. I have tracked this on your behalf, and we will send you an email letting you know when we are able to get this feature implemented. In the meantime you can try a Read More action block in conjunction with a direct link to the article instead of the RSS feed url. Check out the articles below for more info.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Kara, 

Can you give us an update on this feature?  RSS to email seems like its commonly offered with other email marketing platforms.  Thanks, Colleen Sibthorp