We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

System Issues 5/27, Server Down (API)?

USAHS
Participant

System Issues 5/27, Server Down (API)?

I received the following from Zapier this morning, but your status page indicates no performance issues: 

Your Zap titled "Opt-Out SF Update (Auto)" (url) has been turned off because we're getting repeated errors nearly every time we try to run it.

The last error message was "api.constantcontact.com returned (500) Internal Server Error and said "Our service is down."".

Was the server down today? 

21 REPLIES 21
MarkH1
Consulting & Training

The system is not taking our login and we keep getting a message to try back. The status page says all working. You used to be open Saturdays, now closed. What is going on?????

MarkB87
Regular Participant

same problem 

SAME! I think they're closed for Memorial Day- meanwhile I have a newsletter to get out! Furious! No tech support of any kind available?? Can't get to my contacts either! Not everybody works just Mon-Fri guys! In fact, most work weekends too!

MarkB87
Regular Participant

You've encountered an error! Sorry about that. Please try again in a few minutes.

MarkB87
Regular Participant

There's no support on weekends!  maybe it will reset in an hour or two?

@MarkH1 wrote:

The system is not taking our login and we keep getting a message to try back. The status page says all working. You used to be open Saturdays, now closed. What is going on?????

MariahPS
Regular Participant

If any CC rep is checking this community please provide support ASAP. Your site is not working!

Let's hope- I can't believe that NO one is watching the server- 

MarkB87
Regular Participant

At least i'm glad to know that it's not my account but the whole system that's down! 

MariahPS
Regular Participant

That does not sound good.

EmilyJ864
Occasional Participant

I'm hoping for some support too! I'm glad to hear that it isn't just our account. I am so sorry that this is happening on a holiday weekend for them!

Back up!!! At least mine is??? Have a good weekend... Thank you CC!

MariahPS
Regular Participant

Up and running again. Phew! Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Hi @MariahPS@USAHS@AllisonSellsNaples@EmilyJ864@KatieN99@MarkH1@MarkB87

I'm so sorry about the issue! Our website was indeed down, and it appears as though it is back up and working at the moment. Our teams are currently working to confirm that everything is A-OK, and as soon as I've received the "All-Clear" I will post in this thread to let you all know. Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the issue!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager

Hi @MariahPS@USAHS@AllisonSellsNaples@EmilyJ864, @KatieN99, @MarkH1, @MarkB87,

It looks like our site is now back up and running. Thank you so much for your patience while we got this resolved. If there is anything else that we could help you with today, please do not hesitsate to reach out to us. 

Brittany W
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
HeatherC24871
Retail

Your system status page is incorrect this morning - i've been trying to log in for fifteen minutes and not getting anywhere. login accepts the username/pw, shows the 'loading' page for a LONG time (search.contantcontact.com/processing_login.jsp), then goes to an error page that there's been a technical problem and try again in a few minutes. Just now, i got a 502-BadGateway error (actual url shown: ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/em/home/tab). help!

Same problem

Same problem occurred with me. PLEASE HELP! Need to finish email campaign ASAP!!

EmilyJ864
Occasional Participant

We are having the same issue. Please help!!

KathleenC546
Participant

You've encountered an error! Sorry about that. this has been going on for nearly an hour and I have an urgent eblast to send.

WHY CAN'T I LOG IN