System errors

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

System errors

*Why is the system continuously have error messages? *Slow response times *Sorry for the errors you need to reload

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: System errors

Hi @DavidF853 

I apologize you're having this experience in your account! This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. With that said, what browser are you working in? More specifically what error messages are you receiving? Having these details will allow us to look into this further for you as connectivity issues like this do have to be troubleshooted on a case by case basis. In the meantime, once step I would suggest is testing your account in a different browser or a private/incognito window. This is a good way to see if this experience is caused by any 3rd party add-ons,

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured