System wide difficulties with creating and editing emails.

YvetteC53
Participant

System wide difficulties with creating and editing emails.

I am one of the current customers experiencing difficulty creating and editing emails (4/17/18 since 8:30am PST). It would be helpful if the status page contained a time log (PST or ET) for the customer to see a real-time or as close to real-time status as possible - so we're not refreshing our browsers every few minutes. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
SashaW76
Participant

I agree! It seems like Event Campaigns are also affected by this even though the Status Update shows otherwise.

Lucas_D
Employee

Hi @YvetteC53@SashaW76

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our developers are currently working hard to try to resolve the issue. At this time, we do not have the option for a real-time status or time log.  We do appreciate your patience and we will be updating our status page when more information is available. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing