TEMPORARY DEACTIVATION OF NEW ACCOUNT

Participant

TEMPORARY DEACTIVATION OF NEW ACCOUNT

Hello, 

I tried login in to my new account that i just created and the message below ;

We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time.

kindly do the needful.

3 REPLIES 3
Administrator

Hi @user02457. It looks like your account was closed by our Compliance team. You will need to contact our Account Review team regarding the closure as we cannot have this discussion publicly in the Community.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Its your duty to forward my complaint to the team that is in charge and not you telling me to call some numbers. This is so annoying. This is how you defraud people of their money. If i am been deactivated why shoul i be billed at the same time if its not calculated fraud. I am not calling any stupid number. Just forward my request. Is it a rocket science.

Hi @user02457. I see that you also sent us a message on Twitter. We have followed up there and ask that you reply through that message in order for us to further assist you. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.