Tabs or Indent - HOW?

JennaW87
Brand Strategist

USABILITY ISSUE

CANNOT find a tab/indent function! 

Does this mean I must create a new block for everything I want to indent and manually position those blocks? 

From the pop-up text format, it appears that my only options are Left-justified OR Centered.

Please tell me there's an indent/tab function and how to find it.

Thank you, Jenna

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @JennaW87. At this time, there isn't a tab or insert button in the editor. It's something we've taken into consideration. I would recommend commenting on or giving a thumbs up on this post from our Feedback boards. If we hear any updates, we will comment there and you will be notified. In the meantime, you can use the space bar to create an indent.

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @JennaW87. At this time, there isn't a tab or insert button in the editor. It's something we've taken into consideration. I would recommend commenting on or giving a thumbs up on this post from our Feedback boards. If we hear any updates, we will comment there and you will be notified. In the meantime, you can use the space bar to create an indent.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST