Tag system and lists issue

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Tag system and lists issue

I am working on sending an email through constant contact and the only option I have it to select lists. I have all on our contact tagged based on category and in a large singular list. How can I send an email to tagged individuals and avoid the process of creating individual lists for every email I send?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Tag system and lists issue

Hi @RobD27002 

Thank you for reaching out about your contacts. I can understand how important it is to easily send email campaigns to your contacts. Though you have already spoken with our Chat Support about this, I wanted to make sure our response was shared here in the Community as well. At this time there is no option to schedule a campaign with the limit by tag feature in accounts with over 10,000 contacts. Your account has over 10,000 contacts stored in it. The current workaround for this is to Create a new list for the desired tagged contacts and schedule the email to that list. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and have added you to our queue to be notified when this is fixed.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Tag system and lists issue

Could you add me to a list of users to notify if and when sending to tagged contacts is possible for customers with 10,000+ contacts?

This is a real disappointment. As a new customer, I was planning on using tags as an organizing element to our lists. But once I imported more contacts (10,000+), my plan was no longer feasible. We have over 10,000 contacts and while segments and tags are a step in the right direction, there are major limitations. Being able to send to tagged contacts would help us limit the number of lists.

Segments are helpful, too, but you can only select one at a time.

If email lists are the primary way to organize contacts, then there should be a folder system in place.

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured