Tagging on Social Post

SOLVED
Go to solution
Participant

Tagging on Social Post

Hello!

I have been very impressed with Constant Contact's social media function. My one question for you is how to ensure a company mention (i.e. tag, @) gets published? When the posts publish to the different platforms, the company I am highlighting is not linked. 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @KateK82 ,

At this time that feature is still in development on our end. I've gone ahead and submitted your case to the engineers with the relevant feature request attached. As soon as they have an update on it, they'll make sure to notify you.

In the meantime, the best way to make sure your @ mentions get included in a post would be to manually edit them after they've posted to their respective social media pages.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @KateK82 ,

At this time that feature is still in development on our end. I've gone ahead and submitted your case to the engineers with the relevant feature request attached. As soon as they have an update on it, they'll make sure to notify you.

In the meantime, the best way to make sure your @ mentions get included in a post would be to manually edit them after they've posted to their respective social media pages.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

Occasional Participant

Has there been any update on this? I would love to be able to tag without having to manually edit it afterwards!