Technical problem with the site

CindyG532
Participant

Technical problem with the site

When editing a contact that has come back suspended or undeliverable, the system allows me to edit in the correct info in the event a spelling error has occurred, etc., to cause this bounce, but your system marks the correction already in your system, which of course, it is not since only the misspelled version existed before the editing. Therefore, it does not correct the error. This is an obvious technical programmer issue that needs to be resolved.
1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee

Hello @CindyG532 ,

I am not sure I understand your question here. Are you getting an error saying "Address is already in use on another contact?" Or when editing your contact is it showing you a line struck through the old incorrect address and then the newer updated one shows directly above it within the bounce report? If you could please provide some more information on what you are seeing in order for us to properly address this for you.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.