Template change

Harvey_Croze
Participant

Template change

For some reason the template we have always used has gotten narrower, can anyone advice why and how to widen the entire template again?

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @Harvey_Croze. I took a look at your campaign and saw the left column had increased in size from previous ones, making the right appear smaller. I adjusted the image sizes to better fit the column (keeping the images around 310px since that's the width they were before) and also removed a table that was taking up some space in the column. It shows smaller now which I believe should help you out. You can take a look at "CSC Copy of 62nd ATE Newsletter July - September 2021"

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.