Template from Website... Not right

Participant

Template from Website... Not right

You pulled just a tiny piece from the website that actually doesn't show anything of our company, what we do, colors, etc... just the tiny section on Gartner Peer Reviews... can you please look into this? I am testing out the product

1 REPLY 1

Hi @MikeA3185 

Thank you for reaching out about your email campaign. I apologize if the template is not the design you were looking for. Was this campaign created by our custom design services or through the Branded Template Builder available in all accounts? While we're always happy to help, I have taken a look at your account and cannot see any emails in it. Having any further information on the template you're working with will allow us to share the best information with you. In the meantime you as the user also have the option of updating the template as well.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.