Template

Highlighted

Template

Hi Guys, We have two other accounts with you under www.cacmaccountants.ie and www.irishformations.ie You created a custom template for us in the past for our newsletter, and we were wondering if you could do the same for this account www.efolioaccounts.com. We very much appreciate your help with this. Mark Hegarty Managing Director
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Template

Hi Mark,

I'd be happy to open up an opportunity with our Custom Services Team to create a custom template for you. But I am unable to locate an account for you under the website "http://www.efolioaccounts.com". Can you please click on my screenname in here and send me a private message with your username and I'd be happy to set that up for you.

Please also include your contact info.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

I can save as a template, but cannot access templates that I save. Any idea where a template that you save goes and how to use it again?
Highlighted
Marketing Advisor

Hello @ReidH, I am sorry for any inconvenience on finding your previously saved templates and this is a concern of ours as well. We do see that when trying to find those templates they are not available. Please find a campaign you have used the template for or sent previously. Then, make a copy of that campaign and make the necessary changes to it to be how you would like to save it as. Then save it as a master template and put it in a special folder you can access to use in the future.  We do see this issue in our system and we are keeping track of these concerns for our engineers in the future. Please let us know if you are un-clear on this process or need any more assistance. Thank you.