Templates

SOLVED
Go to solution
tinnerhill
Regular Participant

Templates

There was once a section with templates. Can't find it. Do you have a GivingTuesday template? Holiday & End of year?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello @tinnerhill ,

When you click Create on either the welcome page or My Campaigns page, then select Email in the pop-up menu, it should direct you to the template selection screen. From there you can search up available pre-built templates based on keywords.

For more info on creating emails

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @tinnerhill ,

When you click Create on either the welcome page or My Campaigns page, then select Email in the pop-up menu, it should direct you to the template selection screen. From there you can search up available pre-built templates based on keywords.

For more info on creating emails

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

tinnerhill
Regular Participant

Thank you. I hadn’t use the template section in a while and totally forgot how to get to it.