Temporary Hold

EllenJ352
Participant

Temporary Hold

I have some members on Temporary Hold. I can't figure out how to remove that status and get them back in service. The Knowledge Base has one link on removing from Temporary Hold but it leads to a "page not found".

Less urgent, we can't figure out how these people got onto the status in the first place.

Thanks all.

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @EllenJ352,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for the confusion with the contact status. Your contacts would have had to be changed to a temporary hold manually. To change it back please follow the steps below under the Contacts tab. 

Permission to Send - Click "Permission to Send" or "Edit" above the Lists field to change the permission to implied, express, or unsubscribed. Your advanced email permissions need to be enabled for all the options to display.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.